An excellent choice for packaging heavier products, the Tuck-Top Auto Bottom Box (also referred to as crash bottom boxes) pops open, and the bottom automatically locks. These boxes are great for items that need extra bottom support. These custom boxes are made from paperboard ranging from .16 (thinner - for lighter weight products) to .28 (thicker - for heavier products).
Tuck-Top Auto Bottom Features
- Pre-glued bottom for extra strength
- Zero assembly needed, just "pop" them open
- The strongest option for heavier products
- Compact flat storage
- Usually has a tuck-top closure
- Can hold cutouts
- Items stack perfectly thanks to the flat bottom
Folding paperboard cartons come in seemingly endless styles and dimensions. Custom Cartons can help you create unique packaging that stands out from the crowd.