It is our pleasure to serve you and help you create a beautiful carton design.
In order to process customer files efficiently, our pre-press department requires all digital art files to be prepared in the following format:
- Adobe CS5.5 suite is acceptable.
- We will accept QuarkXpress documents collected for output.
- Adobe Illustrator – Editable (AI) files.
- Adobe Illustrator – Converted to paths (EPS) files.
- Adobe InDesign documents – Collected for output/please include fonts.
- Press ready PDF. Contact us for PDF output options custom made for Adobe applications.
For Bitmap Images:
Line Art – No less than 600 dpi
CMYK Art – 300 dpi – 150 dpi @ 100%
Spot Colors – Specified by Pantone® Standard C, CV, CVC swatch decks.
- Embedded images and fonts are a must!
- All die, crease, and perforation lines must be on separate layers, in ALL files, and set to spot colors!
- Please include all fonts used when sending digital files even if they are embedded.
- All artwork must be created at 100% to size.
- All artwork must include a minimum of ⅛ inch bleed.
If you are mailing the art please provide a printed hard copy and send it to:
Custom Cartons Inc.
3758 West Old 24
Wabash IN 46992 USA